Sunday, December 12, 2010

Birthday/Christmas List

Yes, it's that time of year again, time to buy me a birthday present. Unfortunately, as each year goes by I dread this special day more and more, so my birthday gifts have to increase in awesomeness in order to compensate. If they don't then I will be wallowing in self-pity and buying wrinkle cream by the five gallon bucket. So my mental health is completely in your hands - no pressure.

Good & Plenty
Pretzel M&Ms
BN or Borders gift card
The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
Desk calendar pad
Cool cooking stuff (like a scone pan,
not cast iron and yes, I'm picky)
Pandora beads (click for example)
Rat merchandise (click for example)
Look Ma New Hands
(from Bath & Body Works)
Slatkin & Co. candle (ditto)
acceptable scents:
Winter Candy Apple
Vanilla Caramel
Vanilla Shortbread
Frosted Cranberry
Peppermint

Now of course, these are just examples. If you have a fantastic idea all on your own, then go for it! If you just won the lottery, then I'd like an iPad, a MacBook Pro, or possible a MacBook Air.

Now get shopping! You have ten days.

2 comments:

The Andrew Family said...

I picked up a frame at the dollar store for your winning print out thing. Act surprised when you open it.

Joanie said...

I'll act super surprised. Excellent initiative on your part.