Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sarabeth's Bakery


Despite the fact that I haven't yet baked my way through the Flour cookbook, I couldn't resist this one. Who can say no to an apron full of brioche? I started with two breads, Cinnamon Raisin Bread and Apple Cinnamon Bread. They were both easy to make, and the fun part was literally throwing the chunks of apple cinnamon dough into the pan. All that work just to cut the slices in half and chuck them in! The results are worth it, since the bread is both funky looking and delicious.






3 comments:

April said...

Oh yum, this looks delicious!

bonnieg said...

okay, can someone hand me a paper napkin so I can wipe the drool off my keyboard?!

The Andrew Family said...

How come none of this ended up in my mouth??

(Do you see what a spoiled brat I've become? I blame the croissants, they pushed me over the edge.)