Excellent book I read recently: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. It's fresh, funny, and I love Flavia deLuce. She's an eleven year old chemistry expert with her own lab in her house and she can solve murders to boot. It's the best thing I've read in awhile, and there's already a sequel, The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag. Read it.
1 comment:
It is a good book. I have not finished reading it yet. These are structurally sound sentences.
And now I just noticed that the thing I have to type at the bottom says blessubc. What is UBC? Is it an organization? Someone's initials? A secret cult? I would bless them, but I just don't know who are what they are.
I went off topic on my comment. But now you have an interesting comment to read, and that is very exciting.
Post a Comment